If you are fond of taking photos, then you must have felt like using Google Camera at some point in your mind because very good photos come from the application of Google Camera. If your phone’s camera quality is working and good photos are not coming from it, then use Google Camera in it. Using Google Camera increases the quality of the photo. Google Camera 8.3 For Redmi 10 Prime
Today I will tell you how to install Google Camera in Redmi 10 Prime with the help of this article. Your Redmi 10 Prime must have Camera 2API enabled before you can install Google Camera. If Camera 2API is not enabled in your phone then Google Camera will not be installed
[Some great features of Google Camera 8.3]
- Pixel Visual/Neural Core
- HDR+ enhanced
- Dual Exposure Controls
- Motion Photos
- Super Res Zoom
- Slow Motion
- Photo Sphere
- Live HDR+
- Video Stabilization
- Smart burst
- Google Lens
- Night Sight
Google Camera 8.3 For Redmi 10 Prime
Before installing Google Camera in Redmi 10 Prime, we need to know whether Camera2API is enabled or not. The link of any Google Camera application given here is only for Redmi 10 Prime. Do not try to install this application on any other phone.
[Download Google For Redmi 10 Prime]
Here I am giving different types of Google Camera versions for this phone, use whatever version will work properly on your phone.
- Google Camera 7.2 Download
- Google Camera 8.1 Download
- Google Camera 8.2 Download
- Google Camera 8.3 Download
[Check Camera2 API on Redmi 10 Prime]
- First, we need to install the Manual Camera Compatibility from the Play Store.
- After installing the application, open the app and click on start.
These five should be green ticked in the test result. If there is a red tick in anyone, then Google Camera will not work.
- Manual Focus.
- Manual White Balance.
- Manual ISO.
- Manual Shutter Speed.
- Raw Support.
[How to Install Google Camera on Redmi 10 Prime]
- I have given you a link to Google Drive above, in which you will get the Google Camera app of Redmi 10 Prime.
- Click on the download link to download and install the app.
- If Google Camera is not working properly on your phone then comment below. I will tell you the solution.