Disclaimer for Android Value
If you require any further information or have any questions about the disclaimer of our site, please feel free to contact us by email at [email protected] Disclaimers for Android Value
All information on this website – https://androidvalue.com/ – is published for the purpose of good information and general information only. Techgyan Gadgets makes no warranty regarding the completeness, reliability, and accuracy of this information. Any action on the information you receive on this website (Android Value) is strictly taken at your own risk. Android Value will not be liable for any loss and/or damage in connection with the use of our website.
From our website, you can visit other websites by following hyperlinks to such external sites. Although we try to provide only quality links to useful and ethical websites, we have no control over the content and nature of these sites. These links to other websites do not recommend for all the content found on these sites. Site owners and content are subject to change without notice and may occur before we have an opportunity to remove a link that has been ‘spoiled’.
Please also keep in mind that when you leave our website, other sites may have different privacy policies and terms that are beyond our control. Please be sure to check the privacy policies of these sites as well as their “Terms of Service” before engaging in any business or uploading any information.
By using our website, you consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms.
Should we make any changes, amendments, or changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Official DMCA Copyright Infringement Notification
Our website follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 U.S.C. §512, otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”).
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (Note that under Section 512(f) any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages. In other words, do DON’T MAKE FALSE CLAIMS!